- you have to work in the yard instead of letting it hide under a blanket of snow
- everyone knows it's time for spring cleaning
- the Bubbs is now able to go in and out as she pleases so I'm constantly chasing her - and her brother who follows her
- I'm making a list of all the home/yard improvements we can now do because it's warm enough - and I don't want to carry them out
- I need to plan a delightful summer vacation (although our kids are not in school - we should plan a fall vacation, I like fall)
- I have to be more creative in my cooking (soup every night anymore? - I'm a frayed knot)
In relation to the second reason, spring means change to many people - time to move, time to have a baby, time to paint their living rooms, time to buy a piano, time to hire someone to replace me at work (not really - I'm exaggerating), time for kids to need new summer clothes, etc... Although I usually only consider my hubby a creature of habit, I think I am too. Sigh. Darn spring blaahs.
Actually, I don't know if I have spring blaahs, I am just trying to find an excuse as to why I feel so unmotivated and tired, especially since I'm not going to even consider the other reason...
Anywho, it cheers me up a little to write this and of course, my in-tune wise sis called me today and it helped the most just to talk to her :) I hope to regain motivation by tomorrow - hubby's gotta help people move and help with a roof so it's me holding down the fort and doing some spring cleaning!