I have decided I am not much of a blogger. I am more like a booger. That seems to fit me better... Since my big work week of Winter 2007, I have been running on empty and even too empty to post anything. I am also in the midst of a calling change in my ward and it's been a little strange. At any rate, I just don't really blog much right now. And I found out today my sister tagged me (which I think means that you just do the same thingy she did; correct me if I'm wrong). I am going to do the thingy, but I am clueless as to who to tag, since I don't have many blogging buds. If you read this and haven't done it yet, bam! I tag you!
1. What is your full name? I can't disclose that; it's embarrassing
2. What are you most afraid of? a massive earthquake. there's not much warning and my kids wouldn't understand what was happening and why I couldn't get to them. plus, everyone says our neighborhood would turn to mush. I don't like mush much.
3. What is the most recent movie that you’ve seen in the theater? Work and the Glory I (in 2004 - I need to get out more!)
4. Where were you born? Provo, UT
5. What is your favorite food? chips! and... uh, salty stuff
6. What is your natural hair color? It's a tossup - dishwater blond or light brown
7. Have you ever been to Alaska? nope
8. Have you ever toilet papered someone’s house? yeah, i think so, but just the bedroom, not the house. Does that count?
9. Have you ever loved someone so much it made you cry? yep
10. Have you ever been in a car accident? yes and it was scary
11. Croutons or bacon bits? usually neither one
12. What is your favorite day of the week? either Monday because I catch up on things but don't feel too much pressure or Sunday because the whole family is home all day and we also partake of the sacrament
13. What is your favorite restaurant? Right now I just want to go out to eat everywhere... Usually I don't, but right now I do. I really like Charlie Chows (you choose your stuff and sauce and they cook it up for you right there - yum!) and Macaroni Grill and Taco Bell for fast food
14. What is your favorite flower? I think a dandelion. The poor things are so unloved and my daughter brings me about 20 every day - which means you can tell what a good gardener I am!
15. What is your favorite sport to watch? pro basketball or college football
16. What is your favorite sport to play? basketball or soccer
17. What is your favorite drink? probably Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper, but I am a huge soda fan so I drink pretty much everything
18. What is your favorite ice cream? vanilla with toppings
19. Disney or Warner Brothers? Disney
20. Have you ever been on a ship? like a cruise ship? Yes - it was our high school orchestra trip and we went to the Bahamas. But the cruise itself was kinda rocky; the ship was cheap so it was small and everyone got sick!
21. What color is your bedroom carpet? Creamish
22. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? zero
23. Who was your last e-mail from? a co-worker
24. When is your usual bedtime? between 11:30 and 1
25. What is your favorite TV show? hard to choose; i have a few - Gilmore Girls, 7th Heaven, Full House reruns
26. Who was the last person you went to dinner with? hubby and his old mission companion
27. What are your favorite colors? green and purple
28. How many tattoos/piercings do you have and where and what are they? my ears are pierced.
29. How many pets do you have? you mean not counting the hubby and the kids? 2 dogs
30. List something you would like to do before you die. I would like to get a PhD or at least a Master's Degree
31. Have you ever been to Hawaii? Nope.
32. Have you ever been to countries outside of the US? when I lived in Germany, I also visited the Czech Republic, Austria, the Netherlands and Belgium
33. What were you/will you be doing at 31 and 32 years old? If hubby has his way, I will be bearing children #7 and #8 :) I don't really know though - just raising whatever children I have and trying to be better than I was the day/year before!
**Stay Tuned: When I post again, I'll tell the mystery of the missing keys story :)**