A Tribute to the Jazz



Well - on this fateful of all nights, I am here to pay tribute to the Utah Jazz - win or lose! This season has been full of love-hate moments... First we led the league and then we fell down. Then we picked ourselves up and kept it going, then we ended the regular season on a very low note!

Now we are playing Game 7 against the Rockets in Houston (9:30pm EDT). On behalf of my family, I will copy the Bubbs' rallying call "Go Jazz! Go Jazz!" We believe! (I have to post this now while my hopes are high - I might not have kind words if we lose.) I predict that it will go down to the wire - 5 points difference tops. And as we chew on our fingernails and yell at the refs and turn the game off then on then off then on again, I will end on this final note -

If we win, elation!
If we lose, hey, well, it's not as embarrassing as the Mavericks! :)

Comments

Awesome sentiment! Even more awesome that WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Incredible. And, you were right about it going down to the wire. I can't wait for tonight's game. And, yes, nothing can compare to the depression in the Big D regarding the Mavs!