The House That We Built


I thought I would have a Christmas post first, but I'm so excited about our house, I just had to post it! My awesome sister went to our house and took pictures of it in progress! It looks like a house! Wow! And check out the jetted tub - makes you want to take a bath, huh? Now we just need to get our house sold :)


This will be the media room.


K & C in front of the house - E was sooo excited to see her cousins in front of "our new house" (her words) :)


Bubble baths - here I come!

Comments

Hey. Glad you like the pictures! It really looks good. Wish you could see it in person. I might have to go again this Saturday...it might have changed a lot!

Love ya and can't wait to see you in the house!
Sonja said…
Okay, so the house looks real nice but--there is just one thing wrong with it......It's not here in Magan!