Thursday, February 07, 2008

He has Sisters

My son is sooo cute in this picture! He likes to put on the Bubbs' headbands. This one happens to be pink. And happens to make his dad a little crazy ("S! Take that off, buddy!" are pretty much his exact words). Poor DH. I think it's fun right now and the Simster loves to do his hair, nails, etc when his sister is doing it - and I don't mind indulging him once in a while. He would have made a cute girl. :) And maybe we can get him a headband like the guys wear in the NBA. Just as long as it isn't pink.

4 comments:

I have a good life said...

He is pretty cute...but he probably will be embarassed later! :)

Litnak Family said...

That is funny I love it. It comes to show what a big influance a sister can have on her brother. When I read what your hubby says I could really hear his voice saying it..it was weird! I think because he talks sarcastically to the boys in his old Sunday school class.

Sonja said...

Hey Sharon, just thought I would let you know that you have been tagged.
See, you can't even get away from it down in Texas.

danika said...

How dang cute. I miss that little guy in church. The fun you guys must be having.