Tagged: All About My Man

Thanks, Jen, for giving me this opportunity, since in, oh, about an hour central time, 2 hours mountain time, it will be DH's birthday! How appropriate!



1. Full name: DH (although I like to also call him Patch)

2. How long have you been married: 5.5 years

3. How long did we date: 10 months (not counting the 2 week "dating other people" break he took) + 3 months engagement (when he should have backed out if he'd been smart)

4. Who said I love you first: I don't really remember. But probably me. I was a pretty sappy little dater.

5. Who is taller: He is, of course. And I can fit perfectly at his shoulder, so it was made to be.

6. Who sings better: We're pretty close. He has a great voice, but I can sing different parts, so it's a toss up.

7. Who's smarter: book smart? probably me. practical smart? DH for sure. computer smart? no one needs to ask that question... :)

8. Who does the laundry: I do. But he's pretty helpful at hanging our stuff up if I ask.

9. Who pays the bills: We have a deal - he earns the dough and I pay the bills. If I die, I think he will be in trouble... LOL

10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: Right now, he does.

11. Who drives: He does when we're together, but just because it's the manly thing. I actually really like driving. It's therapeutic... except when somebody cuts you off...

12. Who's more stubborn: Hands down, me.

13. Who kissed who first: He just couldn't wait to smooch me. Just ask him! (But I didn't push him away)

14. Who asked who out first: I introduced myself first, but he did the asking.

15. Who proposed: He did, at the same place we had our first date & our first kiss, and then I told him he was doing it wrong. ("You're supposed to get down on one knee!") I'm lucky he still proposed!

18. Who has more siblings: He does - 4 sisters, 2 brothers. I have 3 brothers, 1 sister.

19. Who wears the pants in the family: Dress pants? him... Maternity pants? Me! :)

It's fun to chat about my awesome DH and remember stuff. I have the best hubby! I have a saying... He was kind of a poop when we were dating, so I get to be a poop for eternity! :) I, of course, got the better end of the deal!

Now... I tag my sister, Heike, and Cheryl!

Comments