We went camping with some friends on Friday. It was a little stressful because
- I had to work most of the morning.
- DH had to work most of the morning.
- I had to take Simster and PJ to do well-child and shots. Yuck. And I waited 40 minutes for the shots. I was definitely "that cranky lady" the nurses were probably all talking about by the time I left.
- Camping is always stressful to pack for.
- I do all the packing. Because I'm the mom. And I know how to make a list. (I still love you DH)
And before we left, we went and played on the playground and in the sand and in the lake. It was 65 degrees and gorgeous! (Just a little windy, but not bad.) It's only 35 minutes from our house, so I think we'll be going there often!