Tagged

So somebody (not mentioning any names... AHEM! Coolwhip!) seems to think I'm not blogging enough. Yeah, well, she's right, I have been so boring lately and so wrapped up in stuff that I haven't blogged much. So tagging me seems to be the cure. We'll see...


I am- so blessed! I have everything I need and many many many of my wants.
I want- a playset/swingset for the backyard to help with the kiddos' energy levels.
I have- a wonderful supportive husband.
I wish- to have more hours in the day.
I dislike- feeling inadequate. Lately I've been feeling like I'm falling short in all aspects of my life. And I don't like it.
I fear- the economic collapse of the universe and not being able to provide for & take care of my kids.
I hear- silence! The ceiling fan and the typing of the keyboard. I LOVE nighttime. That's why I always stay up way too late. I'm addicted to the time when the house is peaceful and I can relax/get stuff done.
I search- the scriptures but not as regularly as I should.
I wonder- what my kids really think of me.
I always- worry about what other people think. Not so much because I have a need to be popular or trendy, I just want people to like me. I want everybody to like me. I'm pretty likeable, right? :)
I usually- watch something on TV or some of a movie before getting ready for bed. It's a habit I got into when DH would travel all the time and I wanted to hear adult voices that weren't speaking baby talk. Now I just relax with some fruit or a bowl of cereal and unwind.
I am not- very good at many things. I'm still searching for my talents.
I dance- to my old school music in the kitchen with the kids. I don't think it's old school music, but apparently it is, thanks to my YW for the heads-up on that. Sometimes I dance with DH in the kitchen. Or at the youth dances when we're chaperoning.
I sing- mostly primary songs. We have a primary CD and the primary program is in two weeks, so we've got to practice.
I never- get through a day without doing something I need to apologize for. Like yelling at the kids because I'm tired or forgetting something or bumping into the counter. I like to apologize though because it clears the air and my conscience.
I rarely- get everything done that I'd like to.
I cry- more than I'd like. Mostly when I'm pregnant or tired (which seems to be 98% of my life). But mostly in secret. I HATE other people to see me cry (with the exception of DH).
I am not always- punctual. I always have good intentions, but it doesn't pan out all of the time. Sometimes it's unavoidable (like a huge blowout or major trantrum right when I need to leave), but often I just get going a little later than I should. I am, however, almost always punctual when it comes to church and church activities (unless I have to pick up the YW... they can be doddlers).
I lose- hmmm... this is a toughy. I lose to DH whenever we box or play baseball on the Wii. And I lose my sanity on a regular basis.
I'm confused- about how people can say there isn't a God or a higher power. It's so evident to me in everything around me. And if there isn't a God, what is the purpose of life?
I need- to get someone to watch the kids tomorrow night while I am at Young Women.
I should- call my Grandma. I miss her and miss talking to her.
I dream- of a perfect mix of my Colorado life, my Germany life, my Utah life and my Texas life. I just want to combine all the good things about each one and create a perfect Utopia. And I dream of victory Thursday night against TCU.
I TAG- my sister Good Life, Emily, Carrie, bilingualandmore, and Jordan Family. Have fun!

Comments

This is a great "tag." Some of them aren't so insightful. I guess I'll have to do it...are you saying that I'm not blogging enough lately either? Hee Hee
So, I guess I am not blogging enough lately. This is a fun tag. I will get down to it as soon as I have time - hm, between 12AM and 6 AM - oh, that is when I mostly write anyways, half asleep. ;-)
Ashlee said…
Hey there! You've been the YW pres. for a while now haven't you? I know the girls miss you from the 10th ward too. Do you see them when you go back for visits? Do you have girls who remind you of the magna girls? I have three (one like Brittany R., Kaylea P., and Sarah P.) Its crazy!

It's been a year since I've thought of the in's and out's of the program, so I have to remind myself about a lot! Our YW is small so we only have one class and no advisors...just us in the presidency. It's strange sometimes. anyway...

The vinyl was very hard at first but it gets easier the more I do. The hardest part is finding fonts that work well and are cute at the same time. It's a work in progress! They do make great preasants, so I'm glad we got it fixed in time for the holidays.

It was fun to hear from you. It's been a long time! I guess I should let you go now that I've written you a small novle! I'll talk to you later...