Dispelling the Myths

Contrary to popular belief, I am not dead. I have not been abducted by aliens. I am not lying in a coma in a remote hospital somewhere. My husband and I have not packed up and taken off with the kids to hitchhike through Europe (although that does sound like an adventure - anyone want to recommend us for a reality show on TLC?)...

I am alive. And well. And still poking around in my very own house in Texas. I hope that anyone who has been wondering will now be relieved. Or disappointed, whichever fits. I have just been REALLY busy. I started a new part-time job (using my mad German skills and working from home) at the end of October and I love it, but it's been replacing my web/blogging time. Plus, I just have so much to catch up on, I don't know where to start!

So I thought I'd start by sending you all over to 5 Minutes For Mom. They have great ideas and noteworthy posts, but best of all, right now they're doing some rockin' Christmas giveaways! Check it out while you wait for me to post something substantial :) Hope all is well with you!

Christmas Giveaway Stocking 120x240

Comments

Kristy said…
Glad to know you are ok, I was a little worried to.
Jen said…
I was just thinking baout you yesterday and was going to try to find your email addy to bug you.

Glad all is well. Seems everyone is so busy lately!! Glad you found a fun new job. :)
Kodelle said…
So glad you are back. Sorry you are not somewhere deep in the Black Forest filming an amazing reality TV show. But, hey, blogging is a little like reality tv. Sort of. Right?