- That I got a chance to teach early-morning seminary last week (I aspire to that calling - hint hint bishop!)
- My calling serving in YW - what wonderful girls and great leaders to work with!
- Catching DH strumming his guitar in his office
- Watching PJ lovingly take care of her baby just like I take care of the Buggs (and just FYI, if you see her hitting and throwing her baby, I promise I don't do that to the Buggs! :)
- Listening to the Bubbs say her personal prayers in her bed at night
- Teaching my last day of co-op preschool last week
- Surviving a trip to the zoo with all four kids. And really enjoying it - great friends, great company, good kids... Just wasn't loving the humidity and the sweat!
- Watching my kids play with their cousins
- The Buggs sleeping seven hours last night! Straight through! Once we confirmed she wasn't dead, it was a.maze.ing!
- Diet Caffeine-free Dr. Pepper. My almost guilt-free guilty pleasure :)
- Watching my kids help daddy make homemade spaghetti sauce for dinner
- Chicken Salad on rolls. Yummmm....
- Pool preK graduation party. Swimming will be crazy this summer with four kids, but you gotta love mornings at the pool
- Scripture reading on my iPod (totally needs it's very own post. That's how much I love it!)
- Laughing at the funny things Simster says. The first thing he told daddy about the zoo? "We saw lion poop!" (Yes, only my kids, I know. We are rather open about bodily functions around here. Thank you DH...)
- Going to see a play tomorrow night that a YW is in
- Fruit smoothies or ice cream while watching Sue Thomas FBEye with DH
- Two words: Girls Camp!
- Enjoying my own funniness. I love laughing at my own jokes. Which is probably good because not many other people do...I'm kind of an acquired taste. Hee hee here I go again
- The gorgeous after-storm night outside - 65 degrees and perfect!
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Things I'm thinking about right now that make me happy: