Oh yeah...

... with the craziness of the first day of school, we almost forgot about our
8 year anniversary!!

Holy cow, eight years ago I could not have imagined what life would be like today. To be honest, I definitely wouldn't have thought I would have four children with one entering Kindergarten! Although marriage is definitely an adjustment, recognizing differences and accepting changes and compromising, it's the best decision I ever made. To be sealed for eternity to my fantabulous, adorable husband :) He deserves an award for putting up with me... but we celebrated by going to the
North Texas State Fair!
One of my young women was in the Miss Teen North Texas State Fair pageant and we decided to go to support her. Of course, the fair wouldn't be complete without the livestock, rodeo, overpriced food, and kiddie rides. The kids had a blast, it was a perfect Texas evening after the rain cooled us off, and it was nice to spend our anniversary with the most important people in my life!



The Bubbs was our anniversary photographer... this is take #1...


And take #2. Not bad, huh? I especially love how the Buggs is trying to get my chip. Back away from the nachos, baby. I'm very territorial with my cheesy goodness!





Comments