Thank you Eisbär, my fantabulous swagger wagon, for taking me everywhere today...
- to the school so the three youngers and I could eat lunch with the Bubbs
- to my friend C's house where her very nice husband watched her two kids and my three while we went...
- to get a massage 30 minutes away (yay!)
- then back to grab a delicious burger and
- then back to drop her off and pick up my kids
- then home to my house
- and out again after the Bubbs got home so we could take all four kids BACK to the school to pick up her fundraising stuff
- and back home again
And looking ahead? He better train for this one, because in December, he'll be taking us to Nauvoo where we're going to spend Christmas with DH's family!
Such a blessing, our reliable vehicles. Maintenance can be a chore, it can be costly, but pretty much everyday Eisbär or Delfin gets us where we need to go. And I'm grateful!