But, in case you didn't and in case you care, we're about to pop out another kid! This one is actually not a surprise (sorry to the Bubbs and the Simster - but you guys were kind of unexpected), which means that many people may consider us remotely crazy. The Bubbs is almost 3, the Simster is 18 months, and we're due in December (the 9th)! Which means, by the transitive property, I will have 3 kids age 3 and under! Can I handle it? Probably not, but that's beside the point. Why did we think this was a good idea? Well...
- Hubby wants a bazillion kids and the only way to get a bazillion is to keep having them (actually, I think I've talked him down to ONLY four!) :)
- I LOVE my sister! I have always loved her but because there was a larger age difference, it's been in the last 7 or 8 years that we've really become closer. We are seriously considering moving so I can live near her and her beautiful children and we just get along and I love it! To make a long point long, I want the Bubbs to have a sister! And I wanted her to have one a little closer to her age than my sister and I are. Reason 2: the Bubbs needs a sister
- I have two little kids close together. We decided we may as well keep them all close in age so they can all (hopefully) leave the house close to the same time which leaves me under 50 and an empty nest! :) I am down with that.
- I don't think I'll have another kid once my youngest is potty-trained. Going back to diapers? Not really wanting it to happen.
- Have you seen a newborn baby? Awwwwwww... 'Nuff said.
So the big question - is the Bubbs getting a sister? Or is the brother going to the pound (that's where I told hubby the baby would go if it was a boy) DRUM ROLL...
IT'S A GIRL!!! (As far as the ultrasound shows) I am very blessed. The baby has worn me out, but I am grateful to be healthy, have a husband who can support another kid, and have a (as far as we know) healthy baby! Here's to you, number 3!