Ultrasound...

So after a long "hiatus" - I am posting again! (Don't mind the quotation marks - I've been enjoying the "blog" of "unnecessary" quotation marks and I had to put in some unnecessary quotation marks of my own :)
Anyway... I am posting because we went in for another ultrasound today (already had one at 18ish weeks). Doc told me last visit (in September) that I was measuring small and that if I was still measuring small next visit she would send me in for an ultrasound. Yikes. So this visit (Oct 12) I was measuring small and she set me up with an ultrasound. After having two kids and not having to have an extra ultrasound (so I'm assuming I've always been large enough), I was a little stressed out. What would we discover? Was something wrong with baby? Two heads? Half a heart? Three fingers? I had to wait until...
Today we went in (just DH and I - thanks to my good friend who dealt with the kids). We waited 15 minutes in admitting and another 15 in the ultrasound waiting room. The technician prodded, measured, and peeked. Luckily, the baby hasn't grown anything weird in the nether regions (ie - still a girl!) and.. She's FINE! Whew! My due date is Dec 9 and the ultrasound had me measuring Dec 13/14. No biggie, she said, and they'll probably even keep my due date the same! Just another major blessing for our family!

Comments

YEAH! Happy Healthy Baby!