My Kids Are So Darn Cute

We got our pictures taken a few weeks ago and finally got the online access to view them. I went with my sister and her youngest and it was a little stressful entertaining all those kids (all three and under) while we took pictures, chose pictures, and waited. It definitely wasn't the best portrait session we've had, but I didn't spend too much money because of that so I guess it was a good thing! But no matter what, there's no doubt that I have cute cute kids! I'm glad I married DH 'cause they must get the cuteness genes (and jeans, too, for that matter) from him :)




Comments

Kodelle said…
So cute. I love their smiles.
Jen said…
The baby's expression in that first shot is hilarious.
They are soooooooooo cute. You have great kids! :)
Unknown said…
I love the photos! They are adorable!!! So cute!
Sonja said…
Look at how big they are getting. Wow! The are darling.
I am sure they have some of your jeans too.
Warner Family said…
How big they are getting. Thanks for sharing the new pics. They are so cute.
Ann said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.