Snow?!

So I heard that the first snow of the season hit Utah on Saturday/Sunday. The beginning of the Rocky Mountain winter. There's a part of me that's sad, missing the soft white flakes, the frozen temperatures, staying home and building a fire in the fireplace, hot chocolate, shoveling, scraping, slushing through it all... and singing "Let it Snow!" at the top of my lungs. But then there's the part of me that didn't mind so much, since we were enjoying this...

And this...


DH even got out the skateboards for a little driveway training...


And of course, PJ had to get in on the action...

Notice the shorts? PJ without socks or shoes? Yep, we're talking 78 degrees, a nice breeze, and a beautiful October Saturday. Are we missing the snow? Nah. At least not yet! (Of course, we're getting a ton of rain today and it's in the forecast for the week, so we're not out playing much now. But now I'm getting my hot chocolate. This whole Texas thing isn't so bad...)

Comments