Random. I mean, really random. Really.


So... I've never been a HUGE runner. I mean, I never really loved it as a kid, but I never really hated it either. I think my best mile run time in high school was just around 8 minutes. But - I've picked up running here and there and then something usually got in the way (read: being pregnant) and I would stop. And now, I'm at it again. And I. am. LOVING it! Totally my drug of choice, my natural high. I'm working up to it, but I've done 2 miles each day this week. I need to find someone to run a 5K with around here so I'll actually have more of a goal. Though I do think I'll take my rest day tomorrow and do some strength training...


In other news, I am enjoying summer foods already. I made Avocado & Peach Coladas the other day (picture courtesy of Gourmet Mom On The Go) - holy yumminess batman and my kids had NO idea the avocado was even in there! DH wouldn't have known either but he saw me put it in the blender... And yesterday for lunch? A Strawberry Spinach Salad that was to DIE for! So so tasty! And today I'm making a Fruit Pizza to take to a baby shower. I'm in food heaven...

In other news, the Buggs is growing like crazy! My other kids never rolled over until almost five months (or later). Well, the Buggs is not even three months and she's rolling (back to front) and totally trying to sit up all the time. Theory about the rolling over? Trying to get away from her overattentive siblings...

In other news, the Buns is in the beginning stages of potty training. 'Nuff said. Please pray for me.

In other news, Girls Camp countdown - 25 days! We took a long day trip to see the camp this week. (My four kids were angels! Three hours there, three hours back and they barely complained! What a blessing!) The location is gorgeous and we are right on the lake. Swimming is a minute away, showers a minute away, hiking and fishing five minutes away. I'm getting soo excited and hope the girls have a wonderful time and come back with more love for their Savior and each other!

In other news, I really need to get back to my pre-pregnancy size. I gained 40 lbs with the Buggs. And I've lost 33 of those lbs, but I still can't fit into most of my pre-prego capris and shorts. And we're in 90 degree Texas weather, people. I can't be wandering around in jeans!

In other news, I am in the process of getting my Texas teaching credentials. No big plans on the horizon to start teaching again, but we'd like to have the option available.

In other news, I went to a friend's open house this week. She is selling cute cute flowers, headbands, bows and more. I came home with a stash and my girls are loving it!

In other news, my house is kind of a mess. Just thought I would share. That's on my list of things to accomplish today. I also thought I'd throw that in so that if you live near me, you won't wonder why I don't answer the door if you come by today...

In other news, even if I don't have a pretty house, I have sort of pretty feet. Well, foot. Thank you Bubbs for the priceless photo.

In other news, I am totally famous. Thank you Serene :) You should check out her blog. Adorable children, funniness, and many mentions of chocolate. Can it get any better?

In other news, I am supposed to be leaving my house in 10 minutes and I still need to blow dry my hair. Yikes! Signing off...

Comments